How to Prepare Appetizing Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup. Sour cream and cream cheese give richness to these smooth I put my slow cooker to work to fix these saucy spuds. The side dish features cubed red potatoes that are. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without.
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for a easy and delicious hearty soup. This slow cooker potato soup is rich and hearty, plus the slow cooker does all the work! How to make Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes: Red Potatoes: Cut into wedges. You can cook Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
- You need of diced frozen hash browns.
- Prepare of box chicken stock.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of box cream cheese.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- You need of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- Prepare of smoked sausage kielbasa.
Olive oil: Extra virgin works best. Use melted butter if you don't have olive oil. Lift potatoes out of the slow cooker on to a plate or board using a large spoon and carefully unwrap. Serve your slow cooker jacket potatoes with your choice of toppings.
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup instructions
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
Baking potatoes in the slow cooker is one of those things that is so easy, it feel like there must be some kind of catch. In the morning, wrap anywhere from one to eight potatoes in. Home » Slow Cooker Recipes » Slow Cooker Potato Cauliflower Curry (Aloo Gobi) Recipe. Please note that this post may contain affiliate links. (That means I make a commission if you use my affiliate. Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray.