Cabbage Soup in Crockpot. This crockpot cabbage soup is packed with beef, cabbage, celery, onion, and I even threw in a carrot! Yes – a carrot, on a low carb diet. Don't freak out about the single carrot in this giant pot of soup – it adds a little pop of color and flavor and I literally just used one carrot throughout the whole pot of soup.
This Crockpot cabbage soup is hearty, warming, and packed with flavor! Throw everything in the slow cooker, and you'll come home This healthy Crockpot cabbage soup certainly isn't any kind of detox soup, but it is really tasty and not bad for you. It has similar ingredients to the cabbage rolls that so. You can have Cabbage Soup in Crockpot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup in Crockpot
- It’s 1 head of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 5 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of carton beef broth.
- You need 8 of grinds salt.
- You need 8 of grinds Pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne to taste (optional).
Easy Substitutions in Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup Substitute ground turkey, ground pork or ground chicken for the beef. Add other veggies in the soup. Use your leftover ham to make this delicious CrockPot Low-Carb Ham and Cabbage Soup; this will taste great when you've had enough rich holiday food! But before I do that I thought I'd spotlight this delicious CrockPot Low-Carb Ham and Cabbage Soup.
Cabbage Soup in Crockpot step by step
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on Low for 8 hrs..
- Sprinkle with Cayenne to taste and serve..
- Possible add-ins: mushrooms, zucchini, corn.
Henry Ford LiveWell and Kroger have teamed up to make healthy eating a little easier and a lot more tasty. This hearty Crockpot Vegetarian Cabbage Soup is a. Notes & tips for cabbage roll soup. It's so nice to have one unit that can make fabulous dinners and heat up party dips. Grind day-old bread in a. other than the cabbage.