Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup. When rice and chicken are done cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add this to the rice and chicken in the crockpot and stir to combine. Add extra water or milk to adjust the consistency as you like it.
Use medium/sweet turkey italian sausage if you don't like the spice (we use the spicy!). Too much rice for us, so I doubled the reciped. Made with just eight ingredients, this Crockpot Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup is one meal you'll want to make again and again! You can cook Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup
- It’s 2 lb of boiled shredded and drained boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of chopped smoked sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled and drained white rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carretts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 5 cup of chicken broth.
Packed with anti-inflammatory cauliflower, carrots and celery, this recipe is a delicious way to add more veggies to your diet. The turmeric-spiced broth keeps the chicken juicy. We shared our Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with our friends who just had a baby. They needed a good home cooked meal.
Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup step by step
- mix all ingredients together in crock pot and simmer on hi about 3 hrs. adding broth if needed to get desired consistency..
- add salt, pepper, or hot sauce as desired to season "not needed" and serve..
This chicken and rice soup is a family favorite; it's healthy, easy to make and kid friendly. It's great for a chilly day or for when you're feeling under the weather. The ingredients for this slow cooker chicken and rice soup are quite simple. We've got veggies, chicken breasts, chicken broth, garlic. Crockpot Chicken and Rice is easy to make, healthy, creamy and a family favorite during busy weeknights.