Recipe: Tasty Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. All of the goodness of a cheeseburger packed into an amazing hearty soup! This soup is decadent, great for a celebration or a comforting Sunday dinner.
Note: Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a printable recipe. Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup A bowl of hot homemade soup is my go-to comfort food and this recipe for cheeseburger soup made in the slow cooker is one of my families favorite soup recipes. It's a frugal soup too, with hamburger meat as the main ingredient and everything else is pretty basic too. You can have Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
You might also like Crock pot chicken and dumplings. If you are in the mood for some easy but serious comfort food, then try this recipe out. Try Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe for another hearty, filling and healthy recipe. This meal is sure to be a hit with the entire family.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a large pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. This is a great tasting extra thick Cheeseburger Soup that will become a great addition to your cold-weather rotation. A "stick to your bones" type of soup. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a simple and delicious comfort food that is topped with crispy tater tots or Texas toast croutons for a winning meal!