(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker Trust me, this potato soup is both easy and delicious. If you love potatoes and cheese, it's really a no-brainer. Oh, and SO MANY of you have.
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. You can have (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of stock chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 bunch of red potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
If your potatoes are still in big chunks you need to cook it longer. They will start falling apart when it's ready. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme.
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup instructions
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..
Crock Pot Potato Soup Frozen Potatoes Recipes. Crock Pot Potato Soup With Chicken Broth Recipes. Loaded Baked Potato Crockpot SoupHomemade Food Junkie. This top-rated, six-ingredient slow-cooker potato soup is unbelievably easy and amazingly delicious for those nights when only something warm and comforting will do. Serve with a green salad and crusty bread for a complete meal.