Recipe: Perfect Crockpot energy soup
Crockpot energy soup. The weather is turning cooler, which means it is almost soup season! What is better than a warm cup of soup on a cool fall day? Well, a full crockpot of soup that you can fix and forget about it until you are ready to eat.
Many people think juicing is important. But blending fresh home-grown food is far more powerful than juicing, and far quicker! One of the best things about a crock pot is that it doesn't require watching or stirring of food. You can cook Crockpot energy soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot energy soup
- It’s of spinach.
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of bok choy.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of broth cubs.
- Prepare of celery.
- Prepare of ham hawks.
- Prepare of mixed beans.
- It’s of green bell pepper.
Paleo Crock Pot Chicken Soup – by Cook Eat Paleo. Create an amazing low-carb soup (perfect for leftovers) with just a few ingredients. Sweet Potato Skins – by PaleoHacks. For when that potato craving hits – fill them with bacon, avocado and some fresh herbs.
Crockpot energy soup instructions
- Turn Crockpot on high 8 hours using 2 and a half Cups of water.
- add broth cubs, black pepper and garlic to the water.
- while the water is getting hot start washing all ingredients and cut the way you prefer.
- ok…now add everything to the crockpot and cover..check on food every hour..stir.
- i Cooked my stew about 7 hours because the longer it cooks the better it taste.
Use your favorite nightshade-free guacamole recipe. Serve: Prior to serving, remove the thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Serve the soup hot, garnished with parsley and lime wedges. Add a tablespoon of reduced fat cheddar cheese, if desired. So EASY, healthy, hearty and filling… you are absolutely going to LOVE this Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup recipe!.