How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup
Crockpot potato broccoli soup. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar SoupThe Seasoned Mom. Stir the instant potato flakes and bread crumbs into the soup.
How to make crockpot potato soup. In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, chicken broth, soup, onion, and pepper. Combine chicken breasts, chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the bowl of a Crock-Pot. You can cook Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ham.
- Prepare 8 small of potatoes.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chives.
Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. But this broccoli potato cheese soup recipe doesn't sacrifice flavor in it's ingredient modifications, but instead is a healthyish version of my childhood fave. My love for potatoes definitely runs deep, not just because they taste amazing, but because they are packed with potassium, along with other amazing nutrients.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup instructions
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
We are taking the versatility of potatoes into a hearty, fall-loving soup direction today with this Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup. Bright green broccoli florets float prettily in this hearty soup, but it's broccoli stems that do the real work. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe made in the Crock Pot without Velveeta! It's low carb, creamy and super delicious!