How to Prepare Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
After a few hours of letting it slow. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Toss the enchilada sauce into your crock pot (slow cooker) together with the onions, tomatoes, corn, beans, and chicken breasts. I'm all about the quick and easy dinner options. Keyword chicken enchilada soup. © SpendWithPennies.com.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
How to freeze crock pot chicken enchilada soup. Follow my tips on freezing the crock pot chicken enchilada soup and you'll have a warm and filling dinner ready in no time! Both are quick and easy, but I couldn't decide…and apparently, neither could you! It looks like the responses were pretty much split. Your family will enjoy this recipe for chicken enchiladas.