Recipe: Yummy Crockpot Veggie Soup
Crockpot Veggie Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. I have two types of this soup: one I call "The Blonde Cook's Homemade Hearty Vegetable Soup" and one I call "Big John's Redneck Crockpot Vegetable Soup". The difference is the first one is all fresh ingredients, the second is all canned vegetables.
This weight-loss vegetable soup fills you up without a lot of calories, plus it's an easy way to eat more vegetables. Now put the veggies in the crock pot, add the tomatoes and broth. Just before serving, gently mash some of the potato chunks against the side of the crock pot to thicken the soup, give it a stir and serve. slow cooker vegetable soup Healthy, but warm and hearty Vegetable Soup is a delicious vegetarian, gluten free soup that is prepared in the Slow Cooker. You can cook Crockpot Veggie Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Veggie Soup
- Prepare 1 large of Broccoli head.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of Green onions.
- You need 1 large of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 6 head of of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 stick of of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper on taste.
- It’s 1 cup of of milk (2 if you want).
The smell of classic homemade Soup complete with herbs and veggies, is one of the most comforting smells in a kitchen. You could also cook this slow cooker vegetable beef soup recipe on the stovetop. My family loves this soup and I love how easy it is! Whether you decide to make this easy crock pot Vegetable soup recipe in the crock pot or on the stove top your entire family will love it.
Crockpot Veggie Soup step by step
- Depending on how you want your soup you can: a) you can cut everything up and cook it all day. b) my way.
- Add the following items to the crockpot: Broccoli stems and some tops half of the potato onion 3 Green onion chicken stock butter garlic.
- Cook for 6 hours.
- Add the rest of ingredients and milk. Cook till ready!.
- To mine I also added cayenne pepper and habanero peppers!.
- If you want some meat, add some chicken!.
This easy homemade crockpot vegetable soup recipe looks VRY VRY similar to that except, liiiike, no meat. Just a PILE of good-for-you-make-you-feel-good vegetables like tender butternut squash, juicy zucchini, cauliflower, and bursts of smoky, roasty tomato goodness. The golden color, smooth and creamy texture and wonderful taste of this soup make it a welcome addition to a chilly fall day. It has a slightly tangy flavor from the gingerroot, and the sweet cinnamon really comes through. —Jackie Campbell, Stanhope, New Jersey. Sweet potatoes cook in the crockpot with vegetable broth until tender and then are pureed silky smooth.