Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened. Stir in cream, cheese and chives. Top with sour cream (if used), sprinkle with bacon and more cheese.
How to make Baked Potato Soup: This loaded baked potato soup recipe is perfect for an easy dinner meal. Simply add the ingredients in the slow cooker and let the slow cooker cook throughout the day. Create a roux or a thickening sauce to add to the soup and stir together. You can cook Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns.
- You need 2 can of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2/3 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cayanne Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Stir in the sour cream right before serving. If soup is to thick, add a little milk at a time until desired thickness is achieved. Garnish with additional sour cream and crumbled bacon. What to Serve with Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 instructions
- Combine everything (except the cream and cheddar cheese) in crock pot..
- Cook on Low 6-8 hours..
- ~1 hour before serving add cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, and more seasoning if needed..
- Serve with the rest of the cheddar cheese or toppings of your choice..
This soup is hearty enough to be a meal on it's own for lunch or dinner, but it also makes a great accompaniment to many other things if you want to want to serve it as an appetizer, soup course, or side. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. This creamy and delicious Crockpot Baked Potato Soup is so full of flavor and EASY too! Loaded with potatoes, bacon bits, and cheese, this crockpot potato soup recipe is a real winner!