Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now?
If you get a chance to try this Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup, let me know! You can leave me a comment here or tag @PEASandCRAYONS #PEASANDCRAYONS on. ↓ ↓ OPEN FOR MORE ↓↓ Decided to make this dinner tonight since I was busy swamped with school work and cleaning the house. I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making my favorite dish, Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the crockpot is beyond me. You can have Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chucks (approximately 9 medium potatoes).
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- It’s 3 (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of real bacon bits (I used half a 15 oz package of Hormel real bacon bits).
- It’s 1 of green onions, finely chopped (optional).
I saw a recipe for crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup on Youtube and had to try it, after all. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to Crockpot.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hrs, or high for 5 hrs..
- During last hour of cooking, add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Enjoy as is, or top with green onions!.
This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. It makes the soup extra thick and creamy.