How to Prepare Delicious Coconut Pumpkin Soup
Coconut Pumpkin Soup.
You can have Coconut Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium sized squash.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1 L of veg stock.
- Prepare 200 mls of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
Coconut Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Dice the onions, and peel, de-seed and chop the squash..
- Sweat the onions with the garlic for 10 minutes. Add the spices and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the squash and cook it down with a splash of the stock for 15-20 mins until the squash starts to soften..
- Add the rest of the stock and simmer gently until the squash is soft and tender..
- Blend the soup and add the coconut milk. Add salt and pepper to taste..