Recipe: Yummy Khowsuey Soup
You can cook Khowsuey Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khowsuey Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Noodles.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
Khowsuey Soup step by step
- First boil noodles,chop garlic and roast in butter till brown in colour. In the same butter saute peanuts and take out in a plate and saute onion slices until brown in colour..
- Now dilute corn flour in coconut milk and pour mixture in butter salt cook well.add water 1/4cup if needed to adjust consistency. Add crushed peanut garlic and noodle stir well. Cook for 5 mins on medium flame and serve. Add pepper powder..
- Garnish with garlic, fried onion, noodles, peanuts crushed and green onion..
- Yummy tasty Khowsuey Soup is ready to serve. Serve hot..