Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! This easy to put together slow cooker soup is loaded with. You can cook Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
- It’s 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (drain).
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- It’s 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of echilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Prepare 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- You need 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- It’s of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- Prepare 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- You need of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- It’s of Onion powder (a dash).
- You need of Salt (a dash).
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
- You need of Sour cream (optional).
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I made a batch on Monday, however instead of putting into the crockpot I put into container and froze it(the soup base, everything but the chicken) Today I. This crockpot chicken enchilada soup is so easy to make and super delicious! It's so tasty, warming and uses only real ingredients.
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup instructions
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
Instant Pot instructions are included also! This lovely Mexican inspired soup is super easy to put together and toss in the slow cooker. And the flavor is really out of this world! I like to top bowls of this comforting chicken soup with shredded cheddar cheese but you can use whatever your favorite taco-type. Try this Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, or contribute your own.