Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Rinse the oxtail to remove any cartilage shards/debris and pat dry. In slow cooker, add water, oxtail, potatoes, carrots, peppercorns, bay leaves, celery, onion, and salt. You can have Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker
- It’s 500 grams of oxtail.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 3 of medium-sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of grated mace.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth (or 2 cups of water with bullion cubes).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
If using regular barley, add at this time too. When meat is tender, take meat off bones and return to broth. This Slow Cooker Oxtail Stew is hearty, mouthwatering and incredibly tender! Melt-in-your-mouth beef loaded with potatoes, carrots, and peas, all smothered in an incredibly tasty stew broth, this Slow Cooker Oxtail Stew is a comforting, delicious meal any day of the week.
Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker instructions
- Put everything except chopped celery in slow cooker..
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours..
- Set to WARM and put chopped celery about 15 minutes before serving..
This crock pot oxtail stew is brimming with flavor, with a tasty broth mixture, potatoes, carrots, and a variety of herbs and seasonings. The combination of red wine, beef broth, and tomato sauce make for a savory and flavorful oxtail stew. An easy slow cooker soup perfect for any time of year to utilize oxtail, which results in a delicious, tender meat. Slow Cooker Oxtail Soup • The Rustic Elk Oxtail is a highly underrated cut of meat, especially for slow cooked savory soups and stews. Uber-Hearty Oxtail Soup Recipe – Slow Cooker Method.