Recipe: Appetizing Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup. Making this Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup in the Instant Pot couldn't be easier. In this video, I make one super tasty slow cooker carrot and ginger soup. It's incredibly fulfilling and perfect for feeding a crowd.
Zesty ginger and tangy orange juice balance the mellow flavor of carrots. More creamy soup recipes I love are Potato Leek Soup, Dad's Cauliflower Soup and Turmeric I mention this because I'm not a huge fan of cooked carrots, but when combined with ginger What to serve with carrot ginger soup. I love having a soup and salad, especially for lunch. You can cook Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4-5 cups of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
Carrot ginger soup delivers a nutrient-packed bowl of vegetables, coconut milk, and zippy kick of ginger. Pressure cooked in an instant pot for a creamy and comforting soup. The warming flavors and natural sweetness provides a simple vegan and dairy-free dish made with ease. This Carrot Ginger Soup recipe is easy, hearty and healthy!
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..
It's made with carrots, chicken broth, sauteed onions and garlic with a variety of spices that give it so much flavour! Includes Instant Pot & Slow Cooker versions. No one is surprised, and that's okay. Because Soup Season is a long ways. Carrot Ginger Soup (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, Stovetop).