How to Make Appetizing Thai Spiced Veg Soup
Thai Spiced Veg Soup.
You can cook Thai Spiced Veg Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Spiced Veg Soup
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need of Hot water.
- You need 50 mls of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Thai Spiced Veg Soup instructions
- Fry the onions in the oil for 5 minutes until the onions are starting to soften..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry and stir the onions for a few minutes..
- Add the chopped veg, give it a good stir and then add enough boiling water to just cover the vegetables. Simmer until the veg is tender and soft..
- Allow the soup mix to cook slightly before blending, then stir in the coconut milk before serving..