Recipe: Yummy Crock pot beef vegetable soup
Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal.
One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. How to make crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup: Throw your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- You need 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- It’s pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth with great flavor! This is totally optional and won't make a huge difference (if you're in a time crunch, skip it). We are a soup sort of family. All year long, we like to enjoy soup for dinner.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
In the summer, we will enjoy soup paired with a salad and during the fall and winter months, we like to enjoy our soup with bread. This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables. Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight!