No.7 Soup (vegan). The best vegan soup recipes that you'd never guess were dairy-free! Cream of Broccoli, Lentil, Vegetable, Chili, and more! This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland.
These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days! Find a variety of healthy soup recipes that will fill you up here. FTC: not sponsored babes *This video is not sponsored. You can cook No.7 Soup (vegan) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No.7 Soup (vegan)
- Prepare Splash of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, cut in half and finely shredded.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, sliced.
- It’s 250 g of woodland or shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- It’s of freshly ground sea salt and white pepper.
- It’s 3 cm of piece turmeric, shredded.
- You need 3 cm of piece ginger, finely shredded.
- Prepare 6 cups of stock (preferably chicken bone stock).
- You need 1 head of bok choy, bottoms off and loosely chopped.
- It’s of To serve.
- Prepare handful of kale, torn off the stalks.
- It’s 1 of carrot, finely shredded.
- You need 1/2 of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
There may be affiliate links by using an affiliate link I receive a small commission at no expense to you which helps. This nourishing vegan Miso Noodle Soup with Tofu is another great addition and perfect when you're feeling under the weather. Many people, at least here in the U. S., think of chicken noodle soup as the soup to sip on when you are not feeling well, but miso noodle soup is even better for you!
No.7 Soup (vegan) step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute..
- Add the celery and mushrooms and saute for around 10 minutes..
- Add in the salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour if using bone stock or at least an hour if using water or vegetable stock..
- Add the bok choi, carrot and kale just before serving..
- Top with avocado slices and chilli to taste..
If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soup recipes, look no further. There's nothing better than homemade soup on cold fall and winter days, right? Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can enjoy it just as it is, or get crazy with toppings.