Vegan Broccoli Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. I've searched far and wide for the perfect vegan broccoli soup, and this one is the best, bar none. I happen to love heavy cream and was about to resort to it until I found this recipe.
This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old. If you're a New Years' resolution kinda person, specifically one of the many people with resolutions such as "Lose weight" or "Eat healthier", you might be feeling tired of typical healthy January meals. You can cook Vegan Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of little pepper powder.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli powder.
I speak for the trees superfoods. I speak for the superfoods for the superfoods have no tongues. And the truth is that this Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup is the bees knees. I made three batches in a row for Alchemy's soup of the day, but I made so much that I honestly had no idea how to scale it down to non-restaurant proportions.
Vegan Broccoli Soup step by step
- Boil the broccoli florets for 15 minutes..
- Remove and cool the broccoli florets..
- Take a pan and add olive oil..
- Saute the onion and garlic pods till light brown in colour..
- Grind the broccoli, onion and garlic in a mixer with water and flour..
- Boil the above mixture and add cumin powder, red chilli powder and water for the required soup consistency..
- Serve hot garnished with pepper..
Easy Vegan Broccoli Soup with Garlic Croutons – the perfect comforting dish for rainy days! I love how vibrant this soup is! I also top my vegan creamy broccoli soup with a copious amount of crackers. Adding a little bit of crunch is something I do with many of the things that I eat, whether it's a few chopped peanuts, breadcrumbs, crackers, or crispy fresh vegetables. Vegan Broccoli Cheese the ultimate comfort food.