How to Cook Perfect Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup. This vegan potato soup features my all-time favorite ingredient, potatoes. I, honestly, eat potatoes every single day of my life. Ingredients needed for this potato carrot tomato soup.
Potatoes – add a comforting bite to ground the soup with texture. Coconut milk – adds a delicious creaminess and silky texture. This Vegan Potato Soup is perfectly smooth, rich and creamy without any cream, and it's chunky and super-filling. You can cook Vegan Potato Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
- You need 3 of Tomatoes boiled.
- It’s 2 of Potato boiled.
- It’s 2-3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of Croutons.
- It’s 1-2 cup of Vegetables broth.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
You won't be hungry an hour after eating it like with a lot of soups. Make it even more filling and delicious by adding toppings. Because it's such a simple soup just about. Sweet potatoes and tomato surely make a great combination!
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup instructions
- Blend potato tomato with half cup of water..
- Give tadka in oil on medium flame with seeds and garlic. Add spices..
- Add blend mixture and broth, cook till boiling point. Add croutons and serve hot..
Making your own soup is such a homely, comforting experience. Ditch the commercial stuff and make your own thick, creamy, flavourful soups that are full of nutrition and homemade goodness. Potatoes – Any potatoes will do, but Yukon Gold potatoes are ideal for this soup. Lemon juice – It's optional, so just omit it if you want. how to make vegan potato soup. Add the oil to a large pot and cook and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.