Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing White bean and vegetable soup – vegan
White bean and vegetable soup – vegan.
You can have White bean and vegetable soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White bean and vegetable soup – vegan
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cup of cooked white beans eg cannellini (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 2 cm of piece kombu.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of squash, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 500 ml of + vegan stock (or water).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of white miso.
White bean and vegetable soup – vegan instructions
- Put the vegetables and beans in a pan (with a lid for later). Cover with the stock..
- Turn the heat onto medium and bring to the boil. Then turn the heat down, cover and simmer for 20 mins..
- Use a spoonful of the stock or hot water to dissolve the miso. Then add it to the soup. Simmer for 10 mins..
- That’s it! (I take the kombu out before serving). Serve and enjoy 😋.