Recipe: Delicious Chickpeas soup (vegan)
Chickpeas soup (vegan). Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Nope, I didn't expect to like this vegan chickpea soup so much but I devoured it! This protein-packed Moroccan Chickpea Soup is healthy, hearty, and very filling!
Onion, garlic, carrots and celery are the base for the brothy soup flavor.; Thyme, oregano, poultry seasoning add the herb and chikin noodle soup flavor profile. The Best Vegan Chickpea Soup Recipes on Yummly Vegan Curried Sunchoke And Chickpea Soup With Crispy Chickpeas, Leblebi (north African Chickpea Soup), Moroccan Harira Chickpea Lentil Soup Vegan kale and chickpea soup is a warm meal the whole family will like. You can cook Chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas soup (vegan)
- It’s 1 tin of chickpeas.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Serve over pasta for a hearty dinner. I love veganizing classics and this chickpea noodle soup has all the comforting qualities you'd expect in a classic chicken noodle soup, minus the chicken of course. This simple potato chickpea and veggie soup comes together very quickly, has an amazing flavor profile from thyme, oregano, fennel seeds and some pepper and cinnamon, and is hearty and pleasing. Water saute some onion and garlic, mix in the rest of the ingredients and pressure cook or cook in a saucepan.
Chickpeas soup (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
I always think that soups are better the day after because then their flavor is even stronger. A sunny and luscious vegan chickpea soup topped with crispy roasted chickpeas. Lemon and fragrant aromatics makes this vegan chickpea turmeric soup taste as bright and fresh as it looks. Spicy roasted chickpeas adds some kick and crunch, a lovely contrast to the velvety. COOKING CHICKPEA SOUP IN LAYERS FOR FLAVOR.