Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Low fat broccoli and leek soup
Low fat broccoli and leek soup. Our Low Carb Broccoli and Leek Soup is deliciously creamy and full of flavor, loaded with nutrients, fibre and healthy fats. This Low Carb Soup recipe is one of the healthiest you can make. Loaded with not only fiber and fat it high on the electrolytes sodium and the much-neglected potassium.
After blending the soup, the recipe says to transfer it to a clean saucpan to heat through, but I don't see the point of involving any more dishes than absolutely. This low-carb soup is the "little black dress" of meals. It can go anywhere and do anything. You can cook Low fat broccoli and leek soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat broccoli and leek soup
- You need 3 of leeks sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 200 grams of broccoli florets.
- It’s 200 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Place the leek and the sliced broccoli core in a pot and cover with water. This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or winter lunch or any time of year. This low fat version of cream of broccoli soup is so good your family won't know the difference. My stepfather literally licked his bowl.
Low fat broccoli and leek soup step by step
- Place leeks, celery, garlic and thyme in large pan..
- Add stock and bring to boil. Simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Stir broccoli and parsley. Continue to cook until broccoli is tender..
- Allow to cool a bit add milk and blend..
- Return to heat and season to taste..
- Can be frozen once completely cold..
How to Make: Broccoli Leek Soup. Take the strain off an overstressed digestive system, and infuse your body with the liquid vitamins of the phytonutrient-rich cruciferous broccoli, the fertility-boosting healthy fats of avocado, and the mild flavors of leek without feeling. Low-Fat Broccoli Soup. "This delicious soup is a great way to eat a nutritious vegetable," notes Kay Fairley of Charleston, Illinois. Cream of Broccoli Soup is a favorite of mine, this slimmed down version is so good, and it's quick and easy to prepare. Most creamed soups are loaded with cream or flour which make them high in fat and calories.