October 5, 2019
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup
SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup.
You can cook SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup
- You need of Sugarfree Ragi cookies.
- You need 1 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry dates flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter, ghee, coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Milk as required.
- Prepare of Mixed Lentil soup.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of split red lentil, masoor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split pigeon peas, toor dal.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of split green gram, moong dal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli paste.
- You need 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black or white pepper powder.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tender part of coriander stems.
SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup instructions
- In a large mixing bowl add the ragi flour, dates powder, salt and baking powder and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the melted butter and mix till the mixture is even..
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon to bring everything together, you can also use banana paste in place of milk..
- Divide the dough in equal portions and make small lemon size balls, slightly press them with a fork or back of a bottle cap..
- Place in a lined baking tray, an inch apart from each other..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degree C for 20 minutes. Until then you can prepare for the lentil soup..
- For vegetable stock; in a pressure cooker add 2 cups water and add rough chop potatoes, coriander stalk, stems of cauliflower, broccoli, some leaves of cabbage, 4-5 carrot pieces, 2-3 beans pieces and cook till 1 whistle, strain, and use in various recipes. Can be stored in refridgerator upto 15 days.
- Wash and soak mixed dal for 20 minutes. Pressure cook until 2 whistles or until soft and mushy..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add fine chop onion and saute until golden colour.
- Add mashed dal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce and fine chop coriander stalks.
- Cook till 1 boil, add lemon juice. Switch off flame.
- Serve with slice of lemon and coriander leaves.