How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup.
You can have Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of To close garlic minced.
- You need 2 cups of pre-shredded coleslaw mix (or make your own).
- You need 110 ounce of packet frozen whole kernel corn.
- It’s 19 ounce of package frozen cut green beans.
- It’s 4 cups of hot style vegetable juice (or add hot sauce to a regular juice).
- It’s 114 ounce of can Italian style stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basal crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, or more to taste.
Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a large pan cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Drain off the fat.
- In a 4 quart crockpot, combine the meat mixture, coleslaw mix, frozen corn, frozen beans, vegetable juice, and undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, basil and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting the 8 to 10 hours or on a high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.