Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Crock Pot Spicy Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup full of browned ground beef, potatoes, and vegetables in a wonderful tomato broth. This recipe makes a big batch and it reheats and freezes well.
Enjoy it throughout the week or freeze to serve later. As we approach the last days of summer, Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up the last remnants of the summer garden. Pretty much any vegetable can be used in vegetable beef soup- zucchini, squash, lima beans, spinach – whatever you have on hand and you'd like to get rid of. You can cook Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of To close garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of pre-shredded coleslaw mix (or make your own).
- Prepare 110 ounce of packet frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 19 ounce of package frozen cut green beans.
- You need 4 cups of hot style vegetable juice (or add hot sauce to a regular juice).
- Prepare 114 ounce of can Italian style stewed tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried basal crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, or more to taste.
Throw it all in the pot. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a Dutch oven or stockpot, bring broth ingredients to a boil. In a skillet coated with cooking spray; cook onions and garlic.
Crockpot Zesty Beef and Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a large pan cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Drain off the fat.
- In a 4 quart crockpot, combine the meat mixture, coleslaw mix, frozen corn, frozen beans, vegetable juice, and undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, basil and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting the 8 to 10 hours or on a high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
This crockpot beef and vegetable soup is so easy and so comforting! The recipe makes enough for a few days' worth of dinners plus a lunch or two. So, yes, this recipe serves more than two, but I'm so glad it does because it's so nice to have in the fridge for quick meals between nursing sessions. Complete the meal by serving with the cheesy cornbread. Add water, tomatoes, vegetables, bouillon and seasoning packet from soup mix; mix well.