How to Cook Appetizing Veggie Soup
Veggie Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegetable Recipes To Cook A Perfect Meal. A low calorie, but filling, tomato-based vegetable soup.
Full of flavor and so easy to make you can't go wrong with a big warm bowl of vegetable soup. In a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrots, onions, celery and green pepper until crisp-tender. Heat the olive oil in large, heavy-bottomed stockpot over medium-low heat. You can have Veggie Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Soup
- You need of fat free chicken broth, low sodium.
- It’s of red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need of onions, quartered.
- You need of carrots, sliced 1 inch think.
- You need of celery, sliced 1 inch thick.
- It’s of zucchini, sliced 1 inch thick.
- You need of tomato sauce, canned.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of parsley, chopped.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of black pepper.
This basic vegetable soup can be made with any combination of fresh or frozen vegetables, so the soup will taste a little different each time. The recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled to feed all the vegetable soup fans at your table. Potato soup, gazpacho, butternut squash soupfind the best recipes for all your favorite vegetable soups.. Chef John's Gazpacho, American French Onion Soup, Spicy Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup, Russian Mushroom and Potato Soup, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup Vegetable Soup Recipes..
Veggie Soup instructions
- In a large stockpot, combine the chicken broth, potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-high, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes..
- add the zucchini, tomato sauce, garlic, parsley, and cilantro..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more, or until the zucchini is just tender..
- Season to taste with black pepper and serve..
- if desired add protein powder just before serving..
Adding the asparagus at this stage of cooking, before adding any vegetable or chicken broth, ensures it gets nice and tender while caramelizing a bit. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chopped onion, carrot, celery, seasonal vegetables and ½ teaspoon of the salt. Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium-low heat. We have hearty recipes for lunch or dinner, including classics like carrot, tomato and leek & potato. Vegetable soup is delicious, healthy and filling!