Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Meatball and Spaghetti Soup
Meatball and Spaghetti Soup. Spaghetti & Meatball Soup A couple of nights a week our family ends up eating in shifts because everyone is going every which way, all at the same time. Having a hearty soup simmering in the slow cooker is an easy way to give them all a warm meal. Spaghetti and meatballs can end up being quite a heavy meal.
Remove lid from soup and slide balls into soup. Bring back to a boil then stir in spaghetti. Line rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper or use a casserole dish. You can cook Meatball and Spaghetti Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball and Spaghetti Soup
- Prepare 5 cups of low sodium fat free chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of chopped cloves garlic divided.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley divided.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of dry cut up spaghetti.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 16 oz of lean ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALL SOUP — Spaghetti and meatballs get a fun twist in this hearty, beef and pasta filled soup. A favorite with both kids and adults! A favorite with both kids and adults! My family absolutely loves spaghetti and meatballs , so I was pretty sure this Spaghetti and Meatball Soup would be a big hit at my house.
Meatball and Spaghetti Soup step by step
- Over medium heat, bring chicken broth, water, garlic, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, tomato sauce and pepper to boil. Simmer about 5 minutes..
- Make meatballs by combining ground turkey, parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form into 1/2 inch meatballs..
- Drop meatballs into the broth, cook about 3 minutes, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Add fresh basil, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve with grated parmesan cheese..
Remove lid from soup and slide balls into soup. Bring back to a boil then stir in spaghetti. Cooking a spaghetti squash in the microwave oven Prick the squash several times with a fork and place in a baking dish. Spaghetti and Meatball Soup is a quick and easy soup is made in no time flat. Too fun (and delicious!) to resist.