Recipe: Delicious Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Fixate)
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Fixate). In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add the tomatoes, broth, water and pepper. Add tomatoes, almond milk, sugar, salt, and basil.
Oh – and don't forget the crispy cheese chips for the perfect, low carb topping! A creamy tomato basil soup that's cozy, healthy, and quick to prep. If you love Panera Bread's tomato soup, you've got to try my easy homemade version! You can have Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Fixate) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Fixate)
- It’s 3 Cups of Grandma's Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Low-Sodium Organic Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Reduced Fat (2%) Plain Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Sliced Fresh Basil Leaves.
This uses simple ingredients from your pantry & fridge, so you can make it all year long when you're craving comfort food. It's also freezer-friendly so you can fix a batch now and enjoy it later. Quick Tomato Soup with Canned Tomatoes. Wondering what to have for lunch?
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (Fixate) instructions
- Combine Grandma's Tomato Sauce and broth in large saucepan; cook, over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it reaches a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low..
- Add yogurt. Mix well; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or until heated through. Do not boil..
- Top each serving with 1 tsp cheese and 1 tbsp basil..
I know I always am…along with breakfast, dinner and snacks in between, lol. Place a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat until just fragrant. This tomato soup continues to be a family favorite and deserved a photo makeover because everyone deserves this deliciousness in their. Return soup to a clean pot and set over low heat.