Recipe: Appetizing Tomato Carrot Soup
Tomato Carrot Soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk.
Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious. You can cook Tomato Carrot Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Carrot Soup
- You need portion of Oven.
- Prepare 3 TBS of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 lb of sliced carrots.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare portion of Stovetop.
- You need 6 cups of low fat low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 16 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. Tomato soup has always held a very special place in my heart and a quick peek in my pantry would Over medium heat, in a small saucepan, combine condensed tomato soup, shredded carrots, milk.
Tomato Carrot Soup instructions
- Cook oven portion in oven at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes..
- Combine oven and stovetop portion and puree..
- Cook on stovetop and add 1/2- 3/4 cup evaporated milk if desired..
Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder. Cover and cook until carrots are tender. Add chopped tomatoes and chicken broth. Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected zing in this low-fat vegan carrot and tomato soup. This simple raw soup is anything but simple when it comes to depth of flavor.