How to Cook Tasty Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style
Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style. Tom Yum Soup. featured in Immunity-Boosting Foods. Tofu tom yum soup with coconut. Tom yum is a Southeast Asian soup popular in Laos and Thailand.
Tom Yum soup is famous worldwide, and could possibly boost the immune system and help fight off cold and flu viruses. The authentic Tom Yum recipe does not include coconut milk. Reduce heat to low and add the coconut milk if using, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. You can cook Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style
- Prepare 100 grams of tofu,cubed.
- You need 1 of sliced of galangal.
- It’s 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 of mushroom,cubed.
- Prepare 2 of shallots,halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion and coriander,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of chili ,crushed or halves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce,or 1 and a half teaspoon of salt instead for vegetarian.
Add the soft tofu and gently stir. Weeknight comfort with tons of Throw some plain tofu into the pot while cooking. We hope you LOVE this soup! It's: Spicy-sour Subtly sweet Rich Comforting Versatile & Incredibly.
Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style step by step
- Dice and chop all ingredients in list.
- Boil water with galangal,lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,3 mins boil.
- Add mushroom,tofu,3 more mins cook.
- Seasoning,taste,heat off…to serve..drain clear hot soup in serving bowl,add tofu,mushroom,garnish with coriander and spring onion,or serve as it is,but i prefer to make it like silky cleared soup with little hot and spicy flavor..hope you enjoy this soup :).
Tom yum soup can be made with chicken, pork, squid, clams, or use coconut milk as the base. There is also a vegetarian version of tum yum soup. As I mentioned above, making tom yum soup is a very simple task once you have all of the ingredients in place. It involves the following simple steps This vegetarian tom yum soup recipe is light, flavourful, spicy and hearty all at the same time. A mix of meaty Asian mushrooms are poached in a fragrant broth of lemongrass and I've seen versions with a bit of spinach, zucchini or carrots for colour, diced or shredded tofu for meatiness or even rice noodles.