How to Make Yummy Coconut cream butter nut soup #Teamcontest#THEBIGFIVE#Kidsmenu#
Coconut cream butter nut soup #Teamcontest#THEBIGFIVE#Kidsmenu#. Cream Of Mushroom Soup Coconut Milk Recipes. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! This is the best Thai coconut soup I've had.
But I have a feeling that after this experience, I'm going to have to Whipping coconut cream was always on my to-make list but I had never tried it until this dessert. I want to put it on everything now. Coconut butter is one of the most unique foods I've used in my kitchen. You can cook Coconut cream butter nut soup #Teamcontest#THEBIGFIVE#Kidsmenu# using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut cream butter nut soup #Teamcontest#THEBIGFIVE#Kidsmenu#
- Prepare Half of a butternut.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s of Onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed ginger.
- It’s to taste of Some salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
It's not an oil (some think it's the same as coconut oil, which it isn't) and it's a little more grittier than a nut butter. It is a delicious creamy blend of coconut meat that can be used in heaps of recipes. Bake with it as a nut-free butter. You can use this instead of almond butter (or any other nut butter) in a recipe.
Coconut cream butter nut soup #Teamcontest#THEBIGFIVE#Kidsmenu# instructions
- Peel the butternut,carrot and slice them.
- In a sufuria put pour some oil,add in the sliced onion cook until translucent add in the ginger stir until it's cooked then add in the sliced carrot.
- Once cooked add in the butter nut,salt then add some water cover and cook until the butter nut becomes tender.
- Once cooked set aside to cool.
- As we wait for the butter nut to cool,let's roast the butter nut seeds in a pan over low heat roast the seeds until they cook but don't over burn them.
- In a blender put the butter nut in and blend until it's well pureed.
- Return the butter nut puree in the sufuria and over low heat add in the coconut milk as you gradually stir.
- Once ready plate the soup garnish with the roasted seeds and do some magic with the coconut cream 😋 this will get the children to eat.Enjoy.
Coconut cream is great as a thickener for soups, stews, curries. Coconut butter has more of a texture like peanut butter. Coconut cream would be like dairy cream. I used nuts.com Unsweetened Coconut Chips – they are larger pieces, like shaved coconut instead of grated. This Coconut Cream & Coconut Butter is similar to peanut butter in consistency but healthier and more filling.