How to Make Appetizing Vegetarian Minestrone Soup FUSF
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup FUSF. Vegetarian minestrone soup makes for a light and healthy lunch or dinner soup, just add a side salad and maybe a slice of garlic bread and you've got yourself a full meal. Because it contains no oil, this vegetarian minestrone soup recipe is very low in fat. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
This vegetarian minestrone soup is one pot, super easy to make and packed with delicious flavors. You can use a lot of veggies here, I stuck to the traditional ones like onion, carrots, celery, spinach. Here are few things which you should do to get that perfect bowl of vegetarian minestrone soup! You can cook Vegetarian Minestrone Soup FUSF using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Minestrone Soup FUSF
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of green beans.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of small cabbage head.
- Prepare 16 oz. of can tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 oz. of bag of spinach.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 6 of vegetable bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 can of cannelini beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan or Romano.
This vegetarian minestrone soup is the best way to use up winter veggies like butternut squash, kale, beans, carrots etc. Combined with a delicious tomato base and beans, this soup checks all the right boxes – healthy, hearty, filling, flavorful and loaded with veggies! Vegetarian Minestrone Soup is based on the hearty classic Italian recipe that's loaded with beans, vegetables and pasta in a seasoned aromatic tomato broth! How To Instant Pot Minestrone Soup.
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup FUSF instructions
- Prep veggies by chopping the onion, peeling and dicing the carrot, dicing the celery and potatoes, slicing green beans into 1 inch pieces, dicing the zucchini and shredding the cabbage..
- In large saucepan over medium high heat, melt butter in hot olive oil. Cook the onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and green beans until lightly browned. Stir occasionally. Add the water, cabbage, tomatoes, zucchini and bouillon cubes. Heat to boiling, stir to break up tomatoes. Reduce to low heat, cover and cook for 40 minutes. Stir in both beans and cook 15 minutes until mixture thickens. Serve in bowls with cheese sprinkled on top..
This earthy, elegant soup is probably one of our most economical, using ingredients that are commonly on hand. Vegetarian Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup. Learn how to make/prepare Vegetarian Minestrone Soup by following this easy recipe. Bring the soup to a boil and add pasta. Stir in the tomatoes and serve, topped with Parsley.