How to Cook Tasty Kale Potato Soup
Kale Potato Soup.
You can cook Kale Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale Potato Soup
- You need 4 cup of broth vegetable or chicken.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of kale in bite size pieces.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 2 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or more to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 each of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of walnut oil for drizzling.
Kale Potato Soup instructions
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients..
- Spice mix:.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape..
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated..
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth..
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley..