Easiest Way to Make Perfect Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. Perfect for those cold winter days, this Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup is packed full of veggies, spices and a delicious vegan beef broth.
This vegetarian cabbage soup makes a massive pot from some of the cheapest vegetables available. Early spring means allergy season for me. Try my soup recipe New On here hoping to get my recipes out for people to try. You can cook Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
- You need 6 cup of cabbage.
- You need 2 cup of mini king oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomato.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of coriander leaf.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 20 of lightly crush white peppercone in a tea bag.
- You need 3 small of deseeded chili pepper or bird'eye chili.
- It’s 2 cup of green bean.
- You need 2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional additional add on ).
- Prepare 2 small of each of orange and red jalapeños.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. The ingredients you need are available at any supermarket, so it's really convenient.
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup instructions
- PREASURE COOKER OPTION OR.
- put all into a preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- STOVE COOKING OPTION OR.
- put all in a pot bring it to a boil then simmer 35 minutes.
- ADD SEASONING.
- add seasoning then simmer another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- spicy vegan cabbage soup or seive it and use as spicy vegan stock.
A delicious, quick and easy to make cabbage stew with turmeric and lots of other spices, a perfect vegan/vegetarian meal or So when I started experimenting with the Turmeric Paste for Golden Milk it was only natural that I would think about making a spicier, kind of Indian style cabbage stew where I. A simple vegan cabbage potato soup recipe made with just a handful of humble ingredients: cabbage, potatoes, onions, caraway and dill and garnished with smoky crispy tempeh! I'd argue that soup is probably one of the best uses for cabbage. Besides being warming and comforting it is also healing. Vegan Cabbage Soup – full of all the good stuff, with none of the bad stuff, and only costing pennies per serving.