Recipe: Yummy Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup. Hot or HOT may refer to: Hot District, a district of Chiang Mai province, Thailand. Hot, Hot a sub-district of Hot District, Thailand. Tha Kham, also known as Hot, a town in Hot District, Chiang Mai province. hot mail login. hot mail. www hotmail.com. hotmai. Последние твиты от Hot Videos (@HotVideoz).
Hot Topic specializes in music and pop culture inspired fashion including body jewelry, accessories, Rock T-Shirts, Skinny Jeans, Band T-shirts, Music T-shirts, Novelty T-Shirts and more – Hot Topic. PagesBusinessesScience, technology and engineeringInformation technology companyTelecommunication companyהוט תקשורת HOT. The intern in my history class is such a(HOT chick)hottie I get (if chick)wet / (if guy)hard just looking at her. You can have Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup
- You need 5 of Red Peppers.
- It’s 1 head of White onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Brown bread.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Granulated garlic.
- You need 1 of Chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Water.
Looking for the definition of HOT? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: HOT. Join our community and make new friends in your area. Berita, foto, video seputar selebriti, musik, film, KPOP, Seni dan Budaya.
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup instructions
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
Simak berita terHot dari dunia hiburan hanya di detikHOT.com. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning. b.