Recipe: Delicious Super-simple Pea and Mint Soup
Super-simple Pea and Mint Soup.
You can have Super-simple Pea and Mint Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super-simple Pea and Mint Soup
- Prepare 200 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh mint.
- It’s 300 ml of vegetable bouillon.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh yogurt.
Super-simple Pea and Mint Soup instructions
- Chop the garlic and onion and fry in the olive oil until soft.
- Add the peas and the vegetable bouillon and enough water to cover the peas.
- Bring to the boil then turn down the heat to simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Chop the mint, leaving a few leaves aside to serve.
- Add the mint to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Use an immersion (or regular) blender to puree the soup.
- Serve hot and place the yogurt on top with some of the mint leaves.