Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Red pepper soup
Red pepper soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. In a Dutch oven, saute red peppers, carrots, onions, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the broth, rice, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne; bring to a boil.
I also added some seasoning salt and because I live with a vegetarian I used a vegetarian "chicken stock". I made it once with a vegetable vegetarian stock but found that the flavor wasn't as rich. Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Soup Creamy, flavorful soup made from roasted red peppers. You can cook Red pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red pepper soup
- You need 6 of red bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half and half.
Place the water and stock cube in a saucepan. Add the chopped carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Add the mixture to the dutch oven, add in the chicken stock, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the potatoes, red peppers and broth.
Red pepper soup instructions
- In stock pot, saute vegetables in olive oil until tender, about 10 minutes..
- Add broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes..
- Puree soup, either with an immersion blender or in batches in a food processor..
- Add half and half and heat through..
Add pears with juice; let cool. Using a blender, puree soup in batches. Stir in cayenne and black pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. A simple recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Soup, this one is super flavorful with roasted red peppers and roasted garlic, blended to make a delicious winter warmer.