Recipe: Perfect Sweet Wheat Soup
Sweet Wheat Soup. Place the cracked wheat, onion, olive oil, and seasoning in a pot. Add the water, stir, and bring to a boil. A second vegetarian wheat soup, this is well worth trying.
The wheat is ready when the kernels burst open and the fluid is thick and creamy. In a stand mixer, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Mix molasses and olive oil into yeast-water-sugar mixture. You can cook Sweet Wheat Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Wheat Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat grains.
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of orange blossom water.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- You need of pine nuts.
- You need of raisins.
Trahanosoupa (Trahana Soup with Feta) – A Greek soup made with an ancient wheat product, feta cheese, and milk. Perfect for a cold, snowy day. Trahanosoupa (Trahana Soup with Feta) – A Greek soup made with an ancient wheat product, feta cheese, and milk.. this soup has some umami going on! The sweet variant of trahana could be used, though.
Sweet Wheat Soup step by step
- Pour the water and wheat grains into a cooking pot. Bring to a boil..
- Turn down the heat. Place a lid on the pot, but leave a little space for the water vapor to escape. Leave to simmer for 90 minutes..
- Use a ladle to pour yourself a desired amount of the soup into a bowl..
- Add orange blossom water, sugar, walnuts, raisins, and pine nuts (as much as you like) to the bowl..
Heat a large pot over medium-low heat and add the olive oil. Add the onion with the salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and stir. Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup is free from common allergens. This soup is quick and easy to make but is also suitable to make ahead and reheat to serve. Free of dairy, gluten, grains, and nuts, with a vegan option, it's suitable for almost any diet.