How to Cook Yummy Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup. This is my version of the well-known Tuscan white bean soup with a secret ingredient in place of the parmesan to make it vegetarian- and vegan-friendly. Add diced potatoes and minced garlic, give it a stir, then pour over with vegetable stock until the vegetables are just covered. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. It's an easy dinner recipe for any cooking skill level and made for Instant Pot or stove. You can have Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
- You need 1 quart of vegetable both.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of canellini beans.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion diced.
- It’s 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- You need 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- You need 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- It’s 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Kale soup with beans and veggies makes eating healthy on a budget anything but boring! This vegan white bean and kale soup is a comforting meal that features dried beans, fresh rosemary and thyme, and white wine. It's a satisfying dish with simple flavors, that's packed with nutrition. Why I love this vegan white bean and kale soup.
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup step by step
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..
First, I love any recipe that makes it easy to use dried beans. Remove the thyme stems, bay leaf, and Parmesan rind (if desired). Stir in the basil and taste. This vegan tuscan kale white bean stew is savory, satisfying, and comforting. Easy White Bean and Kale Soup is a healthy vegan soup packed with veggies, kale and hearty white beans!