How to Prepare Tasty 🍅Tomato soup with chickpeas (vegetarian)🍅
🍅Tomato soup with chickpeas (vegetarian)🍅. Discover Tasty Tomato Bisque Made with Carrots and a Touch of Cream. This vegan chickpea tomato soup was pretty simple to make, and went together very quickly. I started off with cooking some onions and garlic to give the broth some flavor.
The chickpeas thicken the soup and the coconut creates a creamy, velvety texture without adding real cream. For a lighter soup, you can use light coconut milk or—get this!—the leftover watery milk from the can after you've made coconut cream. Of course no tomato soup would be complete without grilled cheese. You can have 🍅Tomato soup with chickpeas (vegetarian)🍅 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍅Tomato soup with chickpeas (vegetarian)🍅
- It’s 1 jar of chickpeas.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 ml of tomato frito.
- You need of coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vinagre.
- You need 1 pack of tomato vegetable soup mix.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of moroccan spices: ras el hanout (available in supermarket).
- It’s 1,5 liter of water.
But now for this tomato soup recipe! Tangy from the tomatoes, creamy from the chickpeas, and so so satisfying, this vegan tomato soup is so SO good. I'd say yes to a bowl of it every day of the winter. Even Jack, who is not the biggest fan of tomato soup, could not get enough.
🍅Tomato soup with chickpeas (vegetarian)🍅 instructions
- Mix the tomatoes, coriander and tomato frito together with a blender. Put this in the pan with the chickpeas. Add the spices and vinagre. Bring slowly to the boil..
- Add the water and let it cook on a low fire for about 15 minutes..
- Mix the tomato vegetable soup mix with the flour and then add a little bit of cold water until you get a slightly thick paste..
- Then add about 400 ml of cold water to the soup/ pan and pour the paste into the pan. Stir the soup on a low fire to mix all the ingredients and let it (slowly don't let it boil) on the cooker for about 10 minutes..
- Enjoy you're soup!.
Tomato Soup Recipe Ingredients This Chickpea Tomato Soup is an easy, hearty soup, loaded with chickpeas and vegetables in every bite. Stove, slow cooker and Instant Pot directions provided. Process the tomato mixture and basil leaves in batches in a blender until smooth. Transfer the soup to a large saucepan. Pour the soup into bowls (we love these) using a ladle.