Recipe: Delicious Thai Green Vegetable Soup
Thai Green Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Thai Green Vegetable Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Vegetable Soup
- It’s 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1" of galangal, sliced.
- It’s 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- It’s 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- It’s 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
Thai Green Vegetable Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..