How to Make Perfect Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup. Luckily, low fat and low calorie soups can still be super flavorful and satisfying, and are easy to make at home. What cauliflower lacks in color, it makes up for in nutrients. A member of the same family as broccoli, cabbage, and kale, cauliflower makes a wonderful base for a soup.
Keyword cabbage, cabbage soup, detox, diet soup, easy, fat burning, fresh, low calorie, onions, soup, vegetables. Enjoy cabbage soup as well as other lower-calorie cabbage recipes. There's a reason why the cabbage soup diet was once so popular-because cabbage adds a lot of volume without a lot of calories. You can have Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage-chopped.
- You need 1 cup of celery-chopped.
- You need 1 cup of onion-diced.
- You need 1 cup of carrots-diced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper-diced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey-if desired.
This vegetarian soup is packed with vegetables and lentils – it's healthy, low fat and full of flavour. To bulk it up, why not add borlotti beans or chicken?. A low calorie, low fat and low carb delicious soup. With a strong celery taste, this soup has a warm and inviting flavor that is just perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter days.
Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup instructions
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
A package of onion soup mix flavors the tomato broth in which six different vegetables are combined with shredded cabbage in this fat free, low-calorie soup. Low Fat Low Calorie Quiche Recipes. In short, this an extremely low-calorie diet. Soup is one of those foods you can't help but love! Not only is it wonderfully delicious and warming on a chilly day Eggs are high in protein and fairly low in fat, and they're surprisingly filling as well!