Easiest Way to Make Yummy Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger and onions..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients..
- Top with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream..
You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.