Recipe: Appetizing Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of petitte diced tomatos.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 can of diced chili's.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped olives.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup instructions
- Add all juices, but olive..
- Simmer 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- usually double recipe.
You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.