Recipe: Tasty Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. This Minestrone Soup is a nutritious vegetable soup with fresh veggies, light tomato broth, Italian seasoning, and short cut pasta. You can have Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Hamburger.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 7 of Beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 28 oz of Can whole tomatoes.
- It’s 15 oz of can Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 3 cup of Spiral pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrots or Country Trio vegetable mix.
- It’s 10 oz of Frozen Spinach.
It has classic flavors of an Italian Minestrone for its relatively short. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. This Minestrone soup is one of our favorite soups, and we are soup lovers. It's quick, it's healthy, and it's perfect for dunking with some crusty bread, rolls, or garlic bread!
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Press water from spinach and mix with hamburger, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper..
- Roll hamburger into small balls and brown with onions. Oil helps with browning process..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- I sometimes add a little chili powder..
- Simmer until he went through and noodles are cooked..
This Olive Garden minestrone soup is loaded with vegetables, beans and pasta in a tomato broth. It's a copycat of the restaurant version that tastes even better than the original recipe! Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity. Knowing when and how to cook the bite-sized pieces of vegetables. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves.