Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing Mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of Shoepeg Corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 packages of Scoops.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat, and mix all ingredients together (drain all cans before adding them), add a couple cans of water.
- Heat until hot.
- serve with scoops, cheese and sour cream.
You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.