Recipe: Yummy Cauliflower & Fennel Soup
Cauliflower & Fennel Soup. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is a significant source of nutrients. The nutrition profile of cauliflower is quite impressive. Cauliflower is very low in calories yet high in vitamins.
Cauliflower is a delicious and versatile vegetable. Make the most of this winter staple in soups, casseroles, and recipes that typically use flour. Step One: Chop the cauliflower into small florets and steam until Steam cauliflower florets until fall-apart soft. You can cook Cauliflower & Fennel Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower & Fennel Soup
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned butter beans, drained.
- Prepare 800 mls of vegetable stock.
- It’s 200 mls of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Stir the flour with the oregano, garlic, salt. Транскрипция и произношение слова "cauliflower" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Cauliflower is incredibly versatile as you can see from our wealth of recipes – from curries, to soups to the comforting cauliflower cheese. Inexpensive and local, it ticks all the right boxes, so don't skimp. From roasted cauliflower to cauliflower soup, and from cauliflower pizza crust to cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes!
Cauliflower & Fennel Soup step by step
- Remove the outer leaves and tough inner stalk from the cauliflower and discard. Chop the cauliflower florets roughly..
- In a large soup pan, gently sauté the onions in oil for 10 minutes, being careful not to allow them to brown..
- Add the fennel seeds and garlic and continue to gently sauté for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cauliflower, butter beans and vegetable stock to the soup pan. Bring the stock to the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is very soft..
- Allow to cool slightly, then add the soup and the coconut milk to the blender. Process until very smooth..
- Return the soup to the pan and season to taste with salt and pepper before serving..
See all you can do with that head of cauliflower. Cauliflower has been the star of the veggie aisle this year thanks to its magical powers as a lower-carb substitute. The question is: what can't cauliflower do? Cauliflower's versatility never ceases to amaze me..cauliflower, including cauliflower nutrition, storage, and the difference between cauliflower and Because with an ingredient as chameleon-like as cauliflower, how could we possibly begin to. Cauliflower is a sun-loving, cool-season crop to grow in spring and fall.