How to Cook Appetizing Taco Soup
Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. You can have Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing Mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Shoepeg Corn.
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 packages of Scoops.
This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients! This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat, and mix all ingredients together (drain all cans before adding them), add a couple cans of water.
- Heat until hot.
- serve with scoops, cheese and sour cream.
It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label. ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven.